On October 29, the Times of Israel reported that three women have accused anti-Israel Tariq Ramadan of sexually assault. The Israeli online newspaper also claimed that the three victims were feminist activists, which is a Zionist/Jewish racket.
Tariq Ramadan has rejected the accusations calling it a Zionist defamation campaign against him.
The news reminds me Israeli Ha’aretz July 2008, news item on professor Eyal Ben-Ari (Hebrew University) who was arrested for waging ‘academic sex terror’ after several female students and doctoral candidates accused him of “extorting sexual favors in exchange for promoting them and providing funding for their research.”
On February 2002, Paul Donnelly at the Salon, declared: Tariq Ramadan as Muslim Martin Luther. Tariq Ramadan is author of 1998 book, To be a European Muslim (listen to him below). On March 26, 2015, Newsweek cried: “We need a Muslim reformation.” Huffington Post whined: “Islam needs reformation from within.” Then came the solution from Financial Times: “Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi could emerge as Martin Luther of Muslim world.”
Tariq Ramadan’s parents were Egyptian immigrants who fled to Switzerland to escape Gamal Abdul Nasser’s crackdown on Islamists. Ramadan was declared a “moderate Islamic scholar” by the Zionist mafia based on his criticism of Egyptian Islamic scholar Sayyid Qutb’s interpretation of Holy Qur’an and support for Palestinians.
However, Ramadan fell from Jewish Lobby grace in 2004, when he urged his fellow Jew-liberal “intellectuals” and human-right campaigners such as Dr. Bernard Lewis, Bernard-Henri Levi, and Cheryl Benard, Austrian Jewish wife of Bush’s best Afghan Zalmay Khalilzad, to criticize Israel over its violation of rights of Palestinians and Africans living in Israel.
In 2004, Tariq Ramadan was declared a security threat to the US under pressure from Jewish groups and was banned to enter United States to take an academic post at the Catholic University of Notre Dam.
Professor Farish Ahmad Noor ( Nanyang Technological University, Singapore) defines the so-called “moderate Islam”: “A ‘moderate Islam’ that is Islamic shall remain rooted in the fundamentals of Islamic authenticity and the eternal values of Islam’s universal worlview, not the short term demands of US oil companies, conglomerates and think tanks. Central to this is the struggle for universal justice and equility, which is at the heart of the Islamic message.”
Personally, I think Tariq Ramadan is a hypocrite and an insult to be called an “Islamic scholar”. My judgment is based on the interview he gave to anti-Muslim neocon mouthpiece Foreign Policy (December 10, 2004) during which he said:
- Israel has the right to exist.
- It’s a conspiracy theory to blame Israel and Jews for the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
- Palestinians have the right to resist Israeli occupation but only by non-violent means.
- Ramadan is against introducing Islam to non-Muslim in Europe. He just wants them to assimilate into Western culture while maintaining their Muslim identity.
- Ramadan said: “When I criticize Saudi Arabia, I’m not called “Islamophobe” – but when I criticize Israel, I’m called antismite. Why?”. He believes that Jews, Christians and Muslims should all fight antisemtism and Islamophobia.
- Ramadan said that Muslims in general don’t hate Americans. They hate US government for its blind support for Israel.
- Tariq Ramadan believes Hijab is mandatory for Muslim women – but it shouldn’t be forced upon them.