UK – Anti-torture Muslim advocate found guilty

On September 25, 2017, Muhammad Rabbani, anti-torture advocate and international director of London-based CAGE, human rights advocacy organization, was found guilty by Westminster Magistrate Court Judge Emma Arbuthnot for refusing to submit passcodes to his electronic devices to the police.

Rabbani who was arrested at London’s Heathrow Airport in November 2016, said during police interrogation that he could not provide access to his electronics because they contained information about alleged acts of torture carried out by the United States in Guantanamo Bay (watch video below).

After six months, Rabbani was charged under the cover-up of Israel terrorism act.

Following a one-day trial, the judge – under Schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act 2000, handed down a one-year suspended sentence and £620 fine.

Judge Emma Arbuthnot is known for good Zionist connections (here, here).

During the interrogation of three officers involved with Rabbani’s detainment, a senior officer admitted that defender had been specifically profiled being a Muslim citizen.

I considered that although the police were in law entitled to ask questions so that they could satisfy themselves I was not engaged in terrorist activity, that did not justify in addition being required to expose all the sensitive contents of my phone to being copied and undoubtedly disseminated not just to police but to intelligence services and possibly elsewhere in the world – an unjustifiable, uncontrolled acquisition of material,” he detailed.

Powerful pro-Israel British groups control British government, press, judiciary and internal security agencies. British Muslims have been their main targets but even some distinguished Israel Jews have not escaped media wrath. Currently, the Jewish-controlled newspapers from Guardian to Daily Mail are running a smear campaign against Miko Peled by calling antisemite. Why? Because, Peled at the opposition Labour Party event on September 25 said that British freedom of speech should also cover the Holy Holocaust.

On October 11, 2011, CAGE director and former prisoner at Guantanamo Bay, Moazzam Begg was banned to enter Canada as result a campaign by pro-Israel lobbyists.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s