The Los Angeles-based Simon Wiesenthal Center has just released the following ten top anti-Jew events of 2016. I urged readers of this blog to ponder on those hate events and try to avoid repeating them unless you want to spend rest of your life in courts like my fellow Canadian blogger Roy Arthur Topham.
1. The most stunning 2016 UN attack on Israel was facilitated by President Barack Obama when the US abstained on a UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel for Jewish settlement construction. It reversed decades-long US policy of vetoing such Jew-hating moves against Israel at the international forum.
2. British opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn who believes that Israel’s survival depends on the Zionist regimes’ peace with Hamas and Hizbullah has surrounded himself with some of the worst UK’s Jew-haters such as Baronnes Jenny Tonge and Black Jewish Jackie Walker (listen to her below).
3. French government under president Francois Hollande, a Jew Zionist whore, became the first European nation to “implement requirement of labels on all Israeli goods produced beyond the 1967 borders of Israel. Labels such as “Product from the Golan Heights” or “West Bank” must now include from “Occupied Areas”. However, goods from those areas not produced by Israeli Jews may continue to say “Product from Palestine”.
5. Richard Spencer is America’s 21st Century Nazi! Spencer has called Jew as Golem (an animated creature with no human feelings). Spencer the leader of the White Supremacist party Al-Right claims that his group is not anti-Jew because Jewish leaders have always collaborated with West’s White nationalists. Furthermore, Spencer’s Master degree thesis was ‘how to combat antisemitism’. Last year, Spencer told Wilson Dizard (Jew) in an interview for the Jew York Post that he admired Israel for maintaining its ‘Jewish purity’ by expelling aboriginal Arabs.
6. On June 23, 2016, Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas said: “Just a week ago, a group of rabbis in Israel announced, in a clear announcement, demanding their government, to poison, the water of the Palestinian.” The claim was nothing but the centuries-old European Christians label of Blood Libel (ritual child sacrifice of Christian children). Mahmoud Abbas’ source was Israeli Jewish editor Yahuda Shaul, co-founder of the Breaking the Silence news website.
7. The chief Rabbi of Netherlands Binyomin Jacobs claimed that country’s Jews are accustomed to anti-Jewish slurs on streets and in most of schools especially when Israelis were defending themselves against the Jew-hating Arabs. In June 2016, during a graduation ceremony at Schijndel High School some students shouted at fellow Jewish students: Together we will burn the Jews because Jews burn the best.
8. In December 2016, the foreign minister of Sweden Margot Wallstrom visited Israel despite forewarned that no Israeli government official would meet him due to her ‘one sided’ criticism of Israel. In fact it’s Benjamin Netanyahu who called her stupid over her calling an independent probe into Zionist regime’s “extrajudicial executions” of Palestinians.
9. American sports have become a breeding ground for Jewish hatred. For example, students at Catholic Memorial School in Newton, Massachusetts in March last year shouted: You killed Jesus, you killed Jesus. Does the Muslim-hating Rabbi Marvin Hier, head of SWC knows that more than 1.3 billion Christians still believe that Jews killed Jesus while 1.9 billion Muslims believe Israelites didn’t kill prophet Jesus (as).
10. Polish authorities announced to sue Polish-born professor Jan T. Gross (Princeton University) who had documented that Polish Christians killed more Jews than Nazis.