This week, the Jewish-controlled media carried out the usual annual assassination of children beloved author Roald Dahl on his 100th Birthday on September 13. The poor Brit had died sixteen years ago.
Roald Dahl is accused of expressing his hatred toward the Zionist regime during Israel’s invasion of Lebanon and particularly the Sabra and Shatila massacre carried out by Lebanese Christian militia under the protection of the Jewish army in the 1980s.
In reality, Roald Dahl had many Jewish publishers, agents, and friends. His books are still found in Jewish school libraries. He never called Jews “apes and monkeys” as former president of Egypt, Dr. Mohammed Morsi, was accused by the Organized Jewry in 2013. However, in 1990, Dahl did say that Zionism is not Judaism – a politically very wrong statement.
On October 20, 2010, Zoe Heller called Dahl a sex-maniac at the New Republic – having “a no-less-starry record of sexual conquests (Martha Gellhorn, Clare Booth Luce, Gloria Vanderbilt, Ginger Rogers, Elizabeth Arden, as well as, according to one American witness of his wartime adventures – everybody on the east and west coasts that had more than fifty thousand dollars a year).”
On October 7, 2014, Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz called Roald Dahl, Racist, Antisemite, and Hitler apologist. Funny though, former London Mayor Ken said early this month that Hitler was Zionists’ ally.
On September 13, Jacob Shamsian at Jewish Insider magazine said: “I grew up on Roald Dahl’s books – but he would have hated me because I’m Jewish.”
Hollywood’s renowned Holocaust-promoter, Steven Spielberg, didn’t mind producing his latest movie based on Roald Dahl’s 1982 children book, The BFG, in order to make a few million dollars for his Shoah Foundation.
On September 13, 2016, Thea Glassman posted five of Dahl’s worse quotes at the Jewish Daily Forward to prove the deceased was indeed a Jew hater.
- There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it’s a kind of a lack of generosity towards non-Jews. I mean there is always a reason why anti anything crops up anywhere….
- I’m certainly anti-Israel, and I’ve been accused of anti-Semitism.
- American government is utterly dominated by Jewish bankers.
- The Israeli military atrocities in Lebanon were hushed up in the newspapers because they’re owned by Jews.
- Israeli invasion of Lebanon makes one wonder in the end what sort of people these Israelis are. It’s like the good old Hitler and Himmler times all over again.
Roald Dahl was a British novelist, short story writer, poet, screenwriter, and fighter pilot during WWII. His books have sold more than 250 million copies worldwide. Dahl was born into a Norwegian immigrant family. His first wife was American actress Patricia Neal. The couple divorced in 1983, and Dahl married Felicity Crosland, a divorcee. Dahl was estimated to be worth $10 million when he died on November 23, 1990.