How a US professor became ‘terrorist’

US-based Epic Games has apologized to US-born Muslim professor Muhammad Zakir Khan (Broward College, Florida) for blocking him for signing up to play one of its video games.

Dr. Zakir Khan, an avid video gamer, when tried to sign up for the beta test for Epic Games’ upcoming shooter game called Paragon, he was informed that he wouldn’t be allowed to create an account because his name appears on US Treasury Department’s OFAC sanction list. The OFAC is headed by Zionist Jew Adam Szubin.

Dr. Khan posted his experience on his twitter account. As result several other Twitter users began tweeting at Epic Games, and its CEO Tim Sweeney, asking why Khan – a law-abiding Muslim American – was subject to Treasury sanctions list.

Sweeney responded, saying that blocking Khan’s account was not intentional and that Epic Games will fix the error.

Last week, Dr. Khan said Epic Games have fixed the filter. He said it was the first time he was blocked since he began playing video games at age 13.

What western media, somehow, ignored to mention that one Dr. Zakir is in fact banned to enter United States, but his full name is Dr. Zakir Abdul Karim Naik, a physician by profession. He is India’s top Muslim religious debater like South African Ahmed Deedat. Dr. Zakir Naik, 50, is known as Encyclopedia on comparative religions. He has delivered over 1000 lectures in the US, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, Mauritius, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. He is founder of Mumbai-based Islamic Research Foundation.

In 2010, UK’s Home Secretary Theresa May, an Israeli poodle, banned Dr. Naik entering Britain for his “unacceptable behavior”. Dr. Naik was a frequent visitor to UK for 15 years before May found him a “threat to UK’s security”. Later Torontonian Israel lobbyist Tarek Fatah got Naik banned in Canada.

So why Dr. Naik has become a “threat”? UK-based Jewish think tank Gatestone, published some of his crimes against the ‘civilized’ world on July 2, 2010. The ‘crime list’ says Dr. Naik is admirer of Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. He believes that terrorism is kosher against terrorist states like United States and Israel. He call for application of Shari’ah in Hindu-majority India, and death for Jewish community’s favorite minority, LGBT.

I think, Dr. Naik’s biggest crime could be his denial of 9/11 official story. Like the FBI Report, he too, believes that extremist Muslims were involved in only 6% of terrorist activities against United States and the rest of 94% were carried out by Jews and Christians. Listen to Dr. Naik below.

One response to “How a US professor became ‘terrorist’

  1. Thank u Mr Rehmat. For a while i thought you approve of him. I never liked him. I think he is working for the other side.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s