On August 31, 2015, the Israel lobby, the Defamation League accused Minister Luis Farrakhan, leader of Nation of Islam (NOI) for antisemitism and bigotry. He is being accused for making several anti-Israel and anti-Jew statements during his address at the Detroit Fellowship Chapel on August 25, 2015. The church is led by Rev. Wendell Anthony, who is also president of Zionist controlled NAACP’s Detroit branch. Anthony praised the event as “making history”.
The ADL accusations are the usual realities which every ‘self-denying’ Jew is required to reject.
- Farrakhan said that Benjamin Netanyahu makes a call from Israel and US Senators dance. Interestingly, just on Thursday, the US vice-President Joe Biden stated that the US lawmakers are against US-Iran deal because Netanyahu is against it.
- Farrakhan made homophobic claim that Hollywood Jews are behind the success of the same-sex marriage. Interestingly, it was also Joe Biden, who made that claim during an address at the Jewish American Heritage Month meeting in Washington DC, in May 2013.
- Farrakhan made slur against the Jews by saying: “You’re G-d’s Chosen People (?). And you promote something G-d rejects. You have lost your covenant status. You’re not the chosen of G-d, You’re the chosen of Satan. You’re promoting homosexuality. G-d doesn’t. You promote filth G-d condemns it.”
- Farrakhan accused Jews for promoting pornography. Interestingly, American Jewish academic Nathan Abrams claims that though Jews make only 2% of American population, they dominate porn industry.
- Farrakhan criticizes the US policies in the Middle East. One doesn’t need a PhD to understand that the US foreign policy in the Muslim world is dictated by Jewish lobby groups.
During Farrakhan’s visit to Detroit, he was presented with a State of Michigan Seal commemorating the 20th anniversary of Million Man March as well as an Honorary Mention from the State of Michigan by state Sen. Bert Johnson and state Rep. Sherry Gay-Dagnogo.