Nope. I’m not kidding. The National Catholic Reporter (June 16, 2014) quoted the kosher Pope Francis saying: ‘Inside every Christian is a Jew‘ during an interview published by Spanish daily La Vanguardia newspaper earlier this month.
Francis said: “Every day, I pray with the Psalms of David. My prayer is Jewish, then I have the Eucharist, which is Christian.”
Jesuit Francis has proved Jewish historian and scholar, Benjamin Freedman, to be right for claiming that Christian Bible was corrupted by the Crypto-Jews.
“I believe that interreligious dialogue must investigate the Jewish roots of Christianity and the Christian flowering of Judaism,” Francis said. “I understand it is a challenge, a hot potato, but it is possible to live as brothers.”
To please his Jewish-Freemason masters, Francis lashed out on scholars who question Zionist narrative of the Holocaust. “Denying Holocaust is madness,” he said. I wish Francis could listen to British Jewish writer and blogger Paul Eisen why the guy denies the Holocaust.
On May 20, 2014, Elon Gilad at Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz claimed that Pope Francis could be a “secret Jew”. He also claimed that according to some Jewish legend St. Peter also converted back to Judaism before his death. Strangely, Gilad ignored to mention late Pope John Paul II, who was a biological Polish Jew.
Last month, on returning from the Zionist entity, Francis put on hold the beautification of Pope Pius XII who is accused by the organized Jewry for not condemning the Jewish Holocaust during Nazi era. However, in his interview, Francis defended the record of his predecessors, Pius XII, in helping Jews escape Nazi Germany persecution, although admitting that the World War II-era pontiff made mistakes.
The Argentine-born Jesuit pontiff told the newspaper that 42 children of Jews and others hiding from Nazi troops were born in the pope’s own bed in Castel Gandolfo, on the outskirts of Rome.
Some anti-Semite bloggers have claimed that Pope Francis name should be added to the ‘The Bad Popes’, 1969 book by Eric Russell Chamberlin, for selling his soul to the Anti-Christ. The book lists the following “bad popes”.
1. Pope Stephen VI (896–897), who had his predecessor Pope Formosus exhumed, tried, de-fingered, briefly reburied, and thrown in the Tiber.
2. Pope John XII (955–964), who gave land to a mistress, murdered several people, and was killed by a man who caught him in bed with his wife.
3. Pope Benedict IX (1032–1044, 1045, 1047–1048), who “sold” the Papacy.
4. Pope Boniface VIII (1294–1303), who is lampooned in Dante’s Divine Comedy.
5. Pope Urban VI (1378–1389), who complained that he did not hear enough screaming when Cardinals who had conspired against him were tortured.
6. Pope Alexander VI (1492–1503), a Borgia, who was guilty of nepotism and whose unattended corpse swelled until it could barely fit in a coffin.
7. Pope Leo X (1513–1521), a spendthrift member of the Medici family who once spent 1/7 of his predecessors’ reserves on a single ceremony. He also called Jesus being a fable to make money.
8. Pope Clement VII (1523–1534), also a Medici, whose power-politicking with France, Spain, and Germany got Rome sacked.
On July 10, 2013, Francis became the second Pope to send goodwill greetings to 1.7 billion Muslims around the world over the end of 30-day fasting in the month of Ramadhan. The first was Pope John Paul II. However, a few Muslims believed in his goodwill toward Muslims judging by Francis’ licking Zionist-boots every other day.