Poll results released last month by the PEW Research, claim nine in ten Jewish participants say abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
In contrast, six in ten or more White evangelical Protestants and Mormons say abortion should be illegal in all or most cases, as do 52% of Hispanic Catholics.
Last year, a ‘Survey of Jewish Values’, conducted by the Public Religious Research Institute, said that 93% of American Jews support legalized abortion in some fashion. According to the survey, among Jewish Democrats support was 95%, but 77% Republican Jews also favored legalized abortion in all or most cases, far exceeding the rate of non-Jewish studied.
According to Health Statistics, an average of six million abortions are carried out each year around the world. Russia tops in abortions performed, followed by United States, India, Japan, France, Italy, Germany, Bulgaria, Cuba and Hungary.
The Jewish elites have been the driving force in legalizing abortion industry in most of western nations. The abortion industry in the West is mostly controlled by the so-called “liberal Jews”. Some Jews, like Rebecca Gomperts, a Dutch gynecologist, established ‘Women on Water’ organization to provide abortion services at Sea for the nations which prohibit abortion clinics. Last year, Morrocan authorities banned organization’s ship to anchor at its port.
Powerful pro-Israel Jewish organization, such as, ADL, AJC, RACRJ, CJW, JAC, ISA, etc. are pro-abortionists. In 2009, some of them campaigned against the Stupak Amendment which called for the elimination of insurance coverage for abortion. In 2008, ADL urged both parties to adopt a pro-choice stand in their presidential platforms.
Father Frank Pavone claims that Bible is against abortion though it’s not commanded directly, just like word “Trinity” is not in the Bible, but still it’s the pillar of Christianity.
Vicki Evans, an author, says that abortion has been commercialized by the interested parties to billions of dollars from ignorant people.
A brief abortion statistic in United States.
1. 52% of U.S. women obtaining abortions are younger than 25: Women aged 20–24 obtain 33% of all abortions, and teenagers obtain 19%.
2. Black women are more than three times as likely as white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are two-and-a-half times as likely.
3. 43% of women obtaining abortions identify themselves as Protestant, and 27% identify themselves as Catholic.
4. Two-thirds of all abortions are among never-married women.
5. More than 60% of abortions are among women who have had one or more children.
6. On average, women give at least three reasons for choosing abortion: three-fourths say that having a baby would interfere with work, school, or other responsibilities; about two-thirds say they cannot afford a child; and half say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner.
7. About 13,000 women have abortions each year following rape or incest.