Jewish author, Sever Plocker in his book, Stalin’s Jews claimed that some of the greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish.
That statement seems to be true 80 years after Stalin created the first Jewish state in Russia.
Johnny Punish, an American musician, poet and writer, published a list of Top Ten Most Wanted Global War Criminals on his blog on March 20, 2013. Six of the top ten war criminals, Benjamin Netanyahu, Henry Kissinger, Rupert Murdoch, Jamie Dimon, Hank Paulson and Paul Wolfowitz, are Jewish or have Jewish family roots. The remaining four are Christian Zionist Islamophobes, former president George Bush, former US vice-president Dick Cheney, former US secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld and former British prime minister Tony Blair.
Dick Cheney tops the list while Henry Kissinger is at the bottom of the list. However, I bet, the US-British writer-author and an Islamophobe, Christopher Hitchens (died 2011) would have disputed Henry Kissinger being at the bottom of the list. Johnny Punish’s ratings in order follow:
1. Dick Cheney: Signator of the PNAC, Cheney is the accused mastermind of the 911 “terrorist” attack against the people of the world. Cheney has been called “The Vice President For Torture” by the Washington Post. A staunch supporter of the Middle Eastern Wars for resources, Cheney, like Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld bears particular responsibility for the conduct of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
2. Dubya Bush: He is a clown. He was by far the most embarrassing US President in history. He’s such a moron that you kind of feel sorry for him. I mean this clown on 9/12 had the whole world on his side and, within 1 year, blew that goodwill to hell completely. It’s precisely that kind of talent that puts Mr. Mission Accomplished on this list at #2.
3. Benjamin Netanyahu: Bibi, we love you! You’ve been around so long we’ve lost track of how many crimes against humanity you’ve committed. I mean you’ve screwed the American public for so long headed by your spy and bidding ring in America commonly known as AIPAC that we no longer know what is up and what is down. And to make it even worse, you do it soooooo effortlessly. It’s impressive.
I mean you take white phosphorus dumps on the indigenous populations and then call them terrorists while the American public cheers you on,; even more than their U.S. President. Wow! That’s amazing!
Somebody give this man a standing ovation! Wait! What’s that? The U.S. Congress already did that? Dam he’s good! Ga Ga Ga Gitmo time!
4. Jamie Dimon: Mr. Dimon, how sweet it is! The Tapeworm! We love this guy! In fact, most of the global peoples don’t even know your name which makes you so so really evil because you do it in plain site. You screw the masses each day leading an evil empire that controls the money game enslaving the populace while you create wealth for you and your buds in a game where you control the rules.
5. Ropert Murdoch: Ahhhh, the Australian globalist posing an American gentleman. Hey wasn’t this guy in that James Bond movie Tomorrow Never Dies? I am sure that was him looking to control the global media. Except this maniac is for real. Does anyone have a straight jacket the size of his megalomania. How old is this clown act anyway? Is he really a human being or just a hologram?
6. Hank Paulson: When Paulson left the top job at Goldman Sachs to become Treasury Secretary in 2006, his big concern was whether he’d have an impact. He ended up almost single-handedly running the country’s economic policy for the last year of the Bush Administration insuring that his buddies got bailed out after screwing everybody. Wow, what a performance! Can you say Agent Double-Oh-Bilderberger?
7. Paul Wolfowitz: The architect of the Middle Eastern War Without End. Casualties in two pre-emptive wars now exceed 1,000,000 deaths, not including the 4,000+ US deaths and over 40,000 wounded. And this clown act won a Presidential Medal of Freedom for his evil work and a promotion to the head of the World Bank. You can’t write comedy better than this. I would send him to Gitmo but the laughs seem to be worth having him around on TV trying to justify his actions. It’s better than watching the comedy channel. Too funny!
8. Tony Blair: Blair, with his buddy Georgy, better known as G.W., launched a war of aggression that broke international law. In attacking Iraq, Blair committed a crime against peace, defined by the Nuremberg Principles as the “planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression”. The Iraq war was waged for a reason other than self-defence, which made it a crime of aggression and violated Articles 33 and 51 of the UN Charter. Besides, he smiles while he lies. That’s worth a ticket to Gitmo.
9. Donald Rumsfeld: Signator of the PNAC document that calls for pre-emptive hostile acts of US imperialism conducted by overwhelming military means (War) against weaker nations possessing scarce resources. Aside from the estimated 1,000,000 Iraqi deaths, the estimated 40,000 US casualties (dead and injured), and the untold tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands unaccounted for who suffer from the effects of depleted uranium now and in the years to come, well Rummy, you win! You get on this list. I mean Rumsfeld remains convinced the “war on terror” was just. Does Gitmo have a super insane wing? If so, he belongs there.
10. Henry Kissinger: He had a hand in killings around the world for over 40 years. Some argue he’s still involved. From Chile to Vietnam to Israel, lovable Henry was the man. Heck, he was so good that they even gave him a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts. Wow, good job Europa! I loved this man so much that, with my old punk rock band Twisted Nixon, I penned a song in his honor called ‘Kissinger is Dead’. Listen to the song below.