Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell,” – Jewish Holy Talmud, Eurbin 21b.
“If Israel Lobby table a motion that The Ten Commandments is a forgery – There will be 70 Senators and 300 Congressmen will be ready to vote in its favor,” – Uri Avnery, former member of Jewish terrorist group ‘Irgun’, turned peace-activist and columinst.
All Jewish and Christian denominations believe the Ten Commandments to be the word of God – and claim that they follow it. Let us compare this with their actions:
1. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me“. However, Jews took their rabbis to be their lord beside God. These rabbis wrote Torah and Talmud to reflect their personal and elites wishes. Christians, beside taking Jesus and his mother as partners to their God – allowed leaders of churches to modify and change their Bible (NIVs).
2. “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images. Thou shalt no bow down thyself to them.” However, one see statues and images of Jesus and his mother in each church and Christians homes. Most of them display Cross around their necks.
3. “Thou shalt not take the name of Lord thy God in vain, for the Lord will hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.” However, Jews and christians confess their sins to rabbis and priests – as intermediatories between them and God.
4. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labour and do all your work, but on seventh day is Sabbath (rest) of the Lord your God.” Jewish weekly Sabbath is on Saturday, while Christians adopted Sunday as their weekly Sabbath. However, most Jews and Christians carry-on their businesses on both days.
5. “Honor your father and your mother that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.” The Judeo-Christians created Father Day and Mother Day to honor their parent once a year.
6. “You shalt not murder.” However, in the 20th century alone – Judeo-Christians murdered more than 200 million people in WW I & 2, Russian Communist revolution, Korean, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq wars and Jews are still killing Muslims and Christians in occupied Palestine.
7. “Thou shalt not commit adultery.” In the West, a consenting sex between same-sex or opposite is not considered adultery any more. In fact Jewish law only consider adultery ‘only when a man, whether married or single, sleep with a married woman’. In short, adultery is any illicit sexual intercourse involving a married woman.
8. “Thou shalt not steel“. The western Judeo-Christians have stolen some part of every country during the past two centuries. Earlier they stole the entire continents of Ausralia and Americana. The Jews stole the entire Palestine from its native Muslims and Christians. The recent US$700 billion bail-out could be the greatest robbery of the world history by the US billionaires and millionaires (mostly Jews).
9. “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.” However, the western Christian legal system is entirely based on false witnesses – political, criminal or social.
10. “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house; thou shalt not covet your neighbour’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that’s is your neighbors.” According to some surveys – more than 50% of married couple get involved into extra marital sex, and the European Jew settlers after stealing 78% of Palestinian land – are known for stealing food, human body parts and water from the natives.