“I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the American know it,” Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.
Last week, GOP front runner, Mitt Romney, told 700 donors attending his campaign’s Utah retreat that he had been briefed by Israeli ambassador in Washington Michael Oren on Israeli interests concerning Iran, Egypt and Syria. Christopher Bollyn has called Romney an Israeli agent. However, according to a recent poll, he has only 28% of US Jewish voters’ support as compared to Obama’s 68% Jewish support.
Barack Obama, though continuously vilified by the pro-Israel mainstream media for not watching Israeli back – presented Israeli president Shimon Peres, a war criminal, with Presidential Medal of Freedom during a ceremony and dinner in the East Room of the White House on June 13, 2012. The ceremony beside others, was attended by Hillary Clinton, Elie Wiesel and Madeleine Albright. Shimon Peres was a member of Jewish terrorist organization Haganah, the predecessor to Israel Occupation force (IOF). Peres is also known as the ‘Butcher of Qana Massacre‘ on April 18, 1996, killing 106 Labanese and Palestinian civilians while wounding another 120.
Dr. Franklin Lamb in his recent article, entitled Netanyahu to Obama: When We say “Jump” You Answer, “How High“, has claimed that Israel has informed Obama campaign team that if Obama wants to get re-elected, he has to do some of the following things before November 2012 election.
1. Obama must freeze the so-called Israel-Palestinian “peace talks”.
2. Obama pressure Turkey to cancel the indictment of four Israeli military Generals involved in a 2010 Israeli attack on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla that left nine Turks dead.
3. Obama give green light to the Zionist regime to attack the Islamic Republic, whenever asked, and later join the attack to save Jewish army of a certain defeat.
4. Obama’s unequivocal committment that he will prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapons capability and opposing any reliance on a policy seeking to containing a nuclear-capable Iran.
5. Obama must pledge publically that the US will attack Iran and Hizbullah if either retaliates against Israel for its bombing of the Islamic Republic.
6. Obama must promise to fund 14 new R & D projects for the Jewish army.
7. Obama must free the convicted Jewish mass spy Jonathan Pollard.
8. Obama must promise for a regime change in Damascus.
US Supreme Court’s approval of Obamacare on June 29, has provided a booster to Barack Obama election campaign, however, it’s too early to know if it has loosen Israeli grip on Obama. Interestingly, Sen. Barack Obama was one of the 22 senators who voted against the confirmation of John G. Roberts Jr. as Chief Justice of the United States. Robert’s vote passed Obamacare 5:4.