Ben-Eliezer: ‘Stop those two fools attacking Iran’

Former Israeli defense minister, Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, told fellow Labour Party members: “Every citizen in the country has to be worried that these two fools, Netanyahu and Barak, are planning an attack on Iran,” quoted by Jewish daily Forward on November 8, 2011.

Benji Netanyahu has claimed that the latest IAEA reoprt proves he was right about Iran’s intention to produce a nuclear bomb – and French President Nicolas Sarkozy was wrong calling him a liar. Benji’s ‘smoking gun’, the latest IAEA report, itself claims that all its allegations against Islamic Republic are not based on its staff findings but on informations provided by various foreign government agencies. Interestingly, the said report also targets another of Israel’s enemy, Pakistan without mentioning Israeli and India’s illegal nuclear stockpiles. A case of Zionists killing two birds with one stone!

Last week, Israeli President Shimon Peres had said that a military attack against Iran is growing increasingly by the days.

On Tuesday, Israeli defense miniter, Ehud Barak, backed-down from an immediate military attack on Iranian nuclear facilities, “War is not a picnic. We want a picnic. We don’t want a war,” Barak told Israel Radio.

Yossi Alpher, former director of Jeffee Center for Strategic Studies at Tel Aviv University wrote in daily Forward (November 9, 2011) that Israeli threats of a pre-emptive strike against Iran’s nuclear infrastructure are not going to happen in the near future. It reflects an Israeli attempt to generate strong international sanctions against Iran. “Right now, though, hype, pressure and deterrence appear to be name of the game,” wrote Yossi.

According to well-respected Israeli journalist Nahum Barnea, the entire Israeli security-intelligence establishment, some senior cabinet members and foreign ZOGs leaders have advised Benji and Barack not to carry out their suicidal military attack against Iran – at least for the time being. Nahum has claimed in his recent column in Yediot Aharonot that Gen. Benny Gants, head of IOF; Gen. Aviv Cochavi, head of IOF intelligence; Mossad director Tamir Pardo and Shin Bet head Yoram Cohen, are all against Israeli strike against Iran without an active participation of US forces on Israeli side.

The former Mossad director, Gen. Meir Dagan, reportedly called Netanyahu-Barak’s promoting a military adventure against Iran, as “the stupidest idea I have ever heard“. So what is holding back these Zionist evildoers? Because they fear the Israeli attack could become the end of Israel – Tens of thousands of missiles and rockets from Iran, Hizbullah, Syria and Hamas falling all over Israel; a regional war that could last for years; attacks on Israeli targets abroad; world-wide rage against the Zionist entity, already isolated from most of the world nations and creating a unified Arab support for Iran against Israel.

The predictions that the Islamic Republic will soon acquire a nuclear bomb have been parroted for the last 30 years. During that period western ZOGs  and press have claimed repeatedly that Islamic Republic is about to join the nuclear club. Such a result is always declared “unacceptable” and a possible reason for military action, with “all options on the table” to prevent upsetting the Muslim East strategic balance dominated by the USrael.

Since Yukiya Amano took over as head of IAEA, the agency’s reports has always reflected US-Israel agenda. Why? Because, according to US embassy cables, published by Guardian on December 2, 2010, proves that Amano is an American agent.

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s