“The American foreign policy in the Middle East is oriented not around Afghanistan or Iraq – but Iran. It’s irrational to think that Iran is threat to the US. Like Afghanistan and Iraq – Iran is no threat to the US. Iranian threat to the US is the perception based on Israel Lobby’s view of Iran…..” – Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski PhD (USAF, 1993-2003). Karen, who was assigned to NESA (2002-03) – has this to say about the agency: ” The heads of NESA and OSP were Deputy Undersecretary William Luti and Abram Shulsky, respectively. Other appointees who worked with them in both offices included Michael Rubin, a Middle East specialist previously with the neo-conservative American Enterprise Institute (AEI); David Schenker, previously with the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP); Michael Makovsky; an expert on neo-con icon Winston Churchill and the younger brother of David Makovsky, a senior WINEP fellow and former executive editor of pro-Likud ‘Jerusalem Post’; and Chris Lehman, the brother of the John Lehman, a prominent neo-conservative who served as secretary of the navy under Ronald Reagan. Along with Feith, all of the political appointees have in common a close identification with the views of the right-wing Likud Party in Israel.” See Karen’s video at the end of this post.
Not only Barack Obama has given the green light to Zionazi state to nuke Islamic Iran – but Israeli sources confirm that Washington’s puppet-regime in Riyadh too is the willing-partner of USraeli plan of regime-change in Tehran.
Uzi Mahnaimi writing in Timesonline has reported that Mossad’s director Meir Dagan, Ehud Olmert, and John Bolton have all assured Bibi that based on their consultation with the Saudi ‘royals’ – “Saudi Arabia will turn a blind eye to Israeli jets flying over the kingdom during any future raid on Iran’s nuclear sites”.
Meanwhile Hosni Mubarak’s government has allowed one Israeli submarine capable of launching a nuclear missile strike and two Israeli missile class ships through Suez Canal in Zionists’ plan to reach closer to Iranian territory.
So why successive US administrations have been playing the proxy to a foreign country created by victors of WW II? Some of the reasons are:
1. Both Republican and Democrat parties are not interested in the US national interests but in the political funding and popularity ratings – which happen to be controlled by Zionist organization through political contribution and the mainstream media ownership. According to Richard H. Curtis: “All but a handful of the 535 members of the Senate and House vote as AIPAC (Israel Lobby) instructs when it comes to aid to Israel or other aspects of US Middle East policy”.
2. Both the US and Israel are European colonial states.
3. Both the US and Israel have created conflicts and wars for ethnic-cleansing or to serve the interests of military, oil and other multi-national corporations. The US has its military bases or armed forces in over 145 foreign countries – while Israel has attacked each of its neighbouring countries since its creation in 1948. Contrary to that – Iran has not invaded any of its neighbouring countries for the last 100 years.
4. Islamic Iran has held more elections since 1979 Islamic Revolution than any of 57 Muslim nation-state including the US.
5. There is no moral or crime-free background requirements for the western and Israelis to get elected or become lawmakers. In Islamic Iran the moral and crime-free background are the main requirements to be allowed to stand for election by the Election Commission.
6. Israel is a parasite state. For every USAID dollar given to African continent – Israel receives US $246.50 (even though Israel is 16th wealthiest nation in the world). In addition to the US, Israel also receives financial aid from Germany (over US$80 billion so far). Islamic Iran receives no financial aid from any foreign government. On the other hand Tehran is known to have given US$1 billion aid to the Iraqi government; US$500 million for various projects in Afghanistan, and few hundred million dollars to Muslim Bosnian government and Hamas. Imam Khomeini Relief Foundation has been supporting many health, educational and social projects in Lebanon, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, occupied Palestine, Yemen, Bosnia, and Syria.
7. Both the US and Israel are nuclear powers. Israel along with India and Pakistan refuses to sign NPT – opening their secret nuclear facilities for International Atomic Energy inspections. Iran is signatory of NPT and its nuclear facilities have been inspected frequently by the Nuclear watchdogs.
8. Tehran has never interfered into foreign countries’ electoral systems. However, both the US and Israel were caught interfering in elections in PA territories, Lebanon and Islamic Iran. The US spent tens of million of dollars to defeat Hizb’Allah in Lebanon and bring political crisis in Islamic Iran.